Menu

Friday, May 7, 2021

Digital Longarm Designs

 Digital Longarm Designs by Paco Rich

In the beginning of 2021, I decided to get a longarm machine with Pro-Stitcher and PS Designer. From the day it was delivered, I have hit the ground running! I have been doing all I can to learn, tackling my pile of at least 30+ Projects Half Done! Add to that, my mom's quilt tops needed some TLC!

Unfortunately, some of the quilt designs out there just did not fit with the quilt top that needing the quilting.

I have been having fun drawing and designing a few designs using Pro-Stitcher Designer. The designs I have created, I have made available for purchase. 



My experience is with HQV designs. Zip files include: DXF, HQF, HQV, IQP, PAT, PLT, QLI, SSD, and TXT. Also included in a PDF file with the image. These designs were tested on my HQ Forte using Pro-Stitcher and the HQV file.

Check them out here (click on the images below to view prices):








































No comments:

Post a Comment