Menu

Monday, May 6, 2024

Power Twist Quilt Patterns

 What started as a quick charity quilt sew day project has become two fantastic patterns!

Power Twist Jelly Roll Quilt

Measures approximately 76" x 89"


My original intention with this pattern was to teach how easy it was to piece together blocks with partial seams. This pattern contains easy-to-follow directions with full-color pictures to help you through each step. The Jelly 



Power Twist Quilt of Valor

Measures approximately 67" x 80"

I had so much fun piecing the blocks that I set out to make another quilt using the same partial seam blocks, but I wanted to use my scraps. I devised a smaller Quilt of Valor size pattern using this same technique.




To purchase the Power Twist Jelly Roll Pattern, click here.

To purchase the Power Twist Quilt of Valor Pattern, click here.





No comments:

Post a Comment