Menu

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Full Circle 2022

 


I ALWAYS have fun playing along with mystery quilts. 
The first mystery quilt of our new group, iTec Quilting, was a huge success! The number of different quilt variations produced has been amazing. Feel free to check them out in the group!

Now that the Mystery is over, I get to share with you. A modified version of the pattern of the mystery quilt is available for purchase. Scroll to the bottom of this blog post to find out how to purchase a copy.

For my quilt, I chose to go the route of using jelly rolls called Purple Majesty made by Wilmington Prints. They have the best jelly rolls!
 


As the weeks progressed, the blocks being made by the iTec Quilting family were amazing! It's always fun to see the alternate layouts as everyone comes up with different arrangements.   




With these dreaded Triangle in a Square units, we even learned an alternate piecing technique. When we followed Paco's special twist in the pattern directions, the units came out perfect!!





When I began placing my blocks on the wall, I was captivated by the lacy look of this alternate layout. Of course, my brain just would not shut off... Another quilt, another time! 

I did continue on and the result was amazing!

I had to hang the quilt to enjoy the eye candy until I am able to get it quilted. 

Now that the mystery quilt is over, I have made the pattern available as a Digital Download for you to purchase. Click here to be taken to a secure website to purchase the pattern.

This pattern is presented in a tutorial style fashion, geared towards you, the Confident Beginner Quilters! 

The pattern contains 28 pages of detailed photos, diagrams, and written descriptions on how to piece together each of the units to make the Full Circle quilt.

Enjoy! I know I did! 
If at any time you have questions about the pattern you have purchased, please feel free to reach out to me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment